How to apply
To apply, submit the following via this link.
- Project proposal – What are you planning to do? What ideas are you exploring and why? Who is involved? (max. 300 words OR 2-minute video response)
- Why you would like to be part of the Housewarming Program - What benefits will the residency offer to your project? How do you plan to spend your time during the residency period? How will you benefit from connecting to other resident artists? (max. 300 words OR 2-minute video response)
- How does your project align with the program’s themes and objectives - Does your project involve community participation? Does your project relate to the local environment or community? Who does your project create opportunities for? (max. 300 words OR 2-minute video response)
- Brief bio of all creatives (1 page max)
- Number of creatives involved (up to 5)
- Preferred dates and residency duration
- Preferred venue
- Whether you are interested in having a public outcome like a showing during your residency.
Before applying, ensure you have read through all the information in the dropdowns below. To hear more about the program, be sure to register for the online Housewarming Program information session on Thursday 13 January, 12pm.
For any enquiries about the Program, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EOI has concluded