Marks Park and Coastal Walk Works Consultation
Consultation has concluded
Waverley Council is planning to conduct some maintenance and repair upgrade works to Marks Park and the Coastal Walk.
Before we do this, we want to hear from you to find out exactly what you would like to see upgraded at these two iconic gems in Waverley.
Your feedback will help ensure we make upgrades that the community wants and needs.
The works at Mark's Park seek to:
- improve the park’s street address with formalised entries
- formalise the connection to Mackenzie’s Point
- provide accessible paths to scenic vantage points
- remediate eroded embankments with increased vegetation and planting
The works at the Coastal Walk seek to:
- refurbish existing fitness stations and improve the standard of equipment
- provide additional exercise opportunities with new equipment and spaces
- upgrade support infrastructure along the Coastal Walk (including bins, seating, balustrades and drinking fountains)
To have your say, please complete the survey below.
Feedback will be accepted until 24 March 2017.
The Draft Concept Design
Council has analysed Marks Park and the Coastal Walk site, and infrastructure within them. From this analysis, we have developed a draft concept design which investigates proposed furniture suites and fitness equipment.
What happens next?
Once we collate the community’s feedback, we will upgrade our concept design for the works.