The Bronte Park and Beach Plan of Management (POM) 2017 captured the community's feedback and found that the upgrade of this area, particularly the amenity building is a priority.
Based on feedback detailed in the POM, the upgrade is required to include the following:
- Accessible toilet and shower with baby change
- Ambulant toilet and shower
- Level access into the building
- No second storey
- Environmentally sustainable design
- Resilient to storm inundation
- Refurbished toilet, showers and change spaces, swim club rooms, maintenance space and outdoor seating area outside ground level and on top of the building.
Building users have also identified a need to design for:
- No loss of community room space
- The flow of members during race assembly and social gatherings
- Two entrances to the community room space with the inclusion of an easy-to-use divider
You can view the POM in the document library to your right.