Update: The below-listed documents were adopted by Council on 22 June 2021: Council report, including summary of submissions received (from page 57), and Council minutes (page 7).
The following documents are on public exhibition for community comment:
- Draft Operational Plan 2021/22, including the Budget and Statement of Revenue Policy
- Pricing Policy, Schedule of Fees and Charges 2021/22
- Long Term Financial Plan 5.3 (2021/22-2031/32)
Council develops these documents annually, setting out the major activities planned for the next financial year and how we will fund them.
- In 2021-22, it is proposed Council invest $59.9 million in our capital works program to renew, enhance, and upgrade our infrastructure assets, including the completion of the Bondi Pavilion upgrade
- Council is forcasting a balanced budget, with a cash surplus of $22 million and positive operating results. Additionally, our Long Term Financial Plan projects a balanced budget over the next 10 years.
- More information is available in our Document Library, including a summary in the Council report.
Have your say
Let us know your feedback on the draft documents by 23 May 2021 by:
- Filling out this form online
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post to: General manager, Waverley Council, PO Box 9, Bondi Junction NSW 1355