Update: Waverley Council completed its upgrade of Barracluff Park and Playground in September 2021 and we're happy to share photos of the completed upgrade with you.
Waverley Council is upgrading Barracluff Park and Playground. This upgrade will improve the play experience of the previous play space and raise the level of play space to 'District' level, as identified in Waverley Council’s Play Space Strategy (PSS).
The upgrade will include:
- Increasing the target age range for play equipment and experiences
- Increased seating, picnic settings, and drinking fountains
- Improving universal access to the playground, and through the park
- Adding dynamic fitness equipment
- Adding casual sporting facilities for senior children and young people
- Adding park lighting
Have Your Say
Thank You for all your comments and suggestions!
Community consultation on the Draft Concept has concluded and we have reviewed all your comments and suggestions. We have summarised our findings and have discussed a few of the key suggestions, this can be found in the document library to the right.
For a quick overview of the key information collected, have a look at the community consultation snapshot, download link in the document library to the right.