Waverley Council upgraded Barracluff Park and Playground. It improved the play experience of the previous play space and raised it to 'district' level play space, as identified in Waverley Council’s Play Space Strategy (PSS).
The upgrade included:
- Increasing the target age range for play equipment and experiences
- Increased seating, picnic settings, and drinking fountains
- Improving universal access to the playground, and through the park
- Adding dynamic fitness equipment
- Adding casual sporting facilities for senior children and young people
- Adding park lighting
How we gathered feedback:
Thank you for all your comments and suggestions!
We heard from you online, via email and face to face.
Community consultation on the Draft Concept concluded and we reviewed all your comments and suggestions.
For a quick overview of the key information collected, have a look at the community consultation snapshot.