Following each council election, it’s our responsibility to review our Community Strategic Plan (CSP). This year (2022), we developed the Waverley Community Strategic Plan 2022-2032(External link) to outline the community’s vision and our priorities over the next 10 years.
The Community Strategic Plan addresses four questions for the community:
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be in 10 years’ time?
- How will we get there?
- How will we know we’ve arrived?
Between July and February 2022, we heard from 975 Waverley residents aged 4 to 70+ years old. The community vision and priorities have guided Council in developing strategies and actions for the draft CSP under three themes: People, Place, and Performance. For more information please see the full Waverley Community Strategic Plan Community Engagement Outcomes Report.
Associated plans and reports
On top of the CSP we used community feedback to prepare the following plans and reports:
- Draft Community Strategic Plan 2022-2032
- Draft Delivery Program 2022-2026
- Draft Operational Plan 2022-2023
- Draft Long Term Financial Plan 2022-2033
- Draft Pricing Policy, Fees and Charges 2022-2023
- Draft Environmental Action Plan 2022-2032
- Draft Strategic Asset Management Plan 2022-2033
How to have your say.
The CSP and related plans and reports are on public exhibition from 20 April to 18 May 2022. Community feedback received during the exhibition will be considered before the final versions of the documents are adopted on 21 June 2022.
Provide feedback on the draft Community Strategic Plan.